Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why the stars are born?

The life’s surprises never finish, we think that the life has stabilized and we have all the stable ingredients of life making us move forward in a consistent and stable way.But some events come from no where and change the ideas in a drastic and concrete way, after their occurrence shows us that there is no stability mere an interval waiting to be turned around for good.Such has happened with me in recent past after knowing an unseen, never heard fiend on the virtual world. This is one of the most potent intellectual, spiritual and physically shaking experience till now for me. The words are inadequate, less forceful, less imaginative and perhaps poor to express the situation in which I am placed after this transformation of complexities and simplicities. The depth of this experience seems unfathomable and infinite in its scope and diversity. This has created new worlds, new imaginations and new limitations in my intellectual and spiritual world and the most potent one in my physical sense, whose direction and depth is increasing day by day and which torments my soul and body at every moment of existence.For me it is impossible to think and imagine the worldly reality without physicality, because it is the reference point which helps us to understand the perils and boundaries of material world and establishes an active contact and relationship with the material world and blesses us with the supreme sentiments and emotions of love… the ultimate combination of spirituality and physicality imbibed and synchronized in the intimate feelings and moments of annihilation.The stardust from which we are made is the essence of universe and we are the only known creation which can feel the pangs and blessings o f love and rational synergy at the spiritual and physical level. But how can we divorce the spiritual and physical realities of our lives and the love which creates, kills and creates and this process keeps on renewing and discovering the deeply hidden treasures of ourselves and the universe around us. It seems mere death is my destiny till now… I desire to be created and reinvigorated, but how can the single soul embark upon this journey of unknown? I have no answer…..May be my friend has! Dear ,I can say the candle burns and burns and the perwanas keeps on burning , he burns, annihilates and ……………. Have all questions and answers been waiting for me only?

No comments:

اداسی

 اداسی اور بے بسی بے عملی اور کٹھور پن.